Post Free Ad
Well Written Financial Plans For You
Ad ID: SHYPID15
Interested in this Product?
Safety Tips for Buyers and Sellers
Tips for Sellers:
- After confirming a sale please ensure a comfortable and secure public place to meet the buyer.
- Ensure the quality, usability and durability of your product before handing over to buyer, for avoiding any misunderstandings.
- Never share your financial details to the buyer unless otherwise needed
- Please check and confirm that the currency you receive is not fake. Count it for the exact amount that agreed at the time of confirming a sale, before buyer’s departure.
- Please try to accept the payment in full.
- Try to keep a friendly mindset between you and the buyer which will help you get more sales
Tips for Buyers:
- After confirming a sale please ensure a comfortable and secure public place to meet the seller.
- Inspect the product for quality, usability and durability before purchasing.
- Beware of scams and fraud offers. Scammers will often place unrealistic offers.
- It is your right to get a usable product. Therefore ask for the present condition of the product, price, payment and delivery mode.
- Never make advance payment to seller.
- Make a payment only when your receive your ordered product.
- Never disclose/share your financial details with anyone.
- Always try to receive product directly from the seller
- Opt for those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with
- While purchasing cars, scooters, bikes, electronic goods, commercial/private vehicles you should make a thorough test for the usability and durability, before making a payment.
- Please examine and ensure that the engine number and chassis number are matching with the RC Book details.
- Examine and ensure that the vehicle has clean records and not stolen/ damaged